When you call our office, a friendly staff member will be able to guide you through
the scheduling process. With our flexible hours,
you will find it easy and convenient to schedule an appointment. If you are
experiencing moderate to severe pain, please inform the staff. We will do
everything possible to evaluate you within 24 hours, often times within the same
day, of contacting our office.
When you arrive for your appointment, please be prepared to
supply us with the following information:
- Who is your dental insurance provider?
- Who is the primary subscriber on you dental Insurance?
- What is the primary subscriberís date of birth?
- What is the primary subscriberís identification number?
- Who is your general dentist?
- What is your general dentistís telephone number?
- Do you have any medical conditions that require you to take an
antibiotic prior to being treated by a dentist?
Go back to Patient Education